Skip to main content

Photoshoot with Brooke






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Luna Moth Adventure With Mommy!

While mommy and I were taking a walk today we found this neat Luna Moth in the driveway. We decided to move it off the driveway so it wouldn't get run over by a car. When we scooped it up with a stick it spread its wings and I loved its spots! I also loved its big fuzzy pink legs and fuzzy yellow antennae. We found a good home for the moth and I decided to name it Tuna the Luna Moth.

The Secret Of The Napkins

The other day Grandma Mitchell showed me the secret of the napkins. I needed a napkin, but there weren't anymore, so I asked Grandma if she could get me some. She told me that I was old enough now to learn the secret of the napkins. She showed me where she kept the napkins (after we made sure Abby wasn't in the room, because they are kept in a small cabinet that Abby would have no trouble getting into). Now, if I ever need a napkin and there aren't any I know where to get more. I just have to make sure Abby doesn't see me, because it's a secret, a big girl secret. Shhhhh!