Skip to main content

Lamb Lake

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy and I drove to Indiana to visit Aunt Susie and Uncle Scott.  This is our third annual vacation to Lamb Lake.  I love spending the week with Uncle Scott and Aunt Susie!  We go to the beach, swim, boat, go tubing, and lots of other fun things.  I love going on this vacation with my Mommy and Daddy.  This morning it was a little chilly.  Don't you love my "muscles"?  I'll try to post more pictures later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Walk

When daddy got home from work today we took a nature walk as a family. I took a plastic grocery bag with me and picked up lots of pretty flowers, leaves, and baby pine cones. Didn't I get a nice collection? This is a picture of my favorite ones. Mommy took the four big flowers in this picture and put them in a Ziploc bag and then pressed them into a book. When they are ready I am going to make a bookmark with them and that way I'll be able to keep them forever. I also got a couple rocks that I'm going to paint and post pictures of later. What a great day!

Girls Camp

Photoshoot with Brooke