Skip to main content

Fun times in December

 Grandma Mitchell helped me with my spelling homework. 
 She tells me the word and I write it in salt.  Then a little shake of the cookie sheet, and I am ready for the next word.
 Abby wanted to try salt writing too.  She likes to try to do things I do. 
 I lost my third tooth!
 Telling Santa what I want at our church Christmas Party
Abby and I like playing with Grandma Mitchell's iPad.  We make some fun faces with Photo Booth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Walk

When daddy got home from work today we took a nature walk as a family. I took a plastic grocery bag with me and picked up lots of pretty flowers, leaves, and baby pine cones. Didn't I get a nice collection? This is a picture of my favorite ones. Mommy took the four big flowers in this picture and put them in a Ziploc bag and then pressed them into a book. When they are ready I am going to make a bookmark with them and that way I'll be able to keep them forever. I also got a couple rocks that I'm going to paint and post pictures of later. What a great day!

Girls Camp

Photoshoot with Brooke